Markha valley is one of the most popular treks in Ladakh. This trek begins from Hemis National Park, there is always an opportunity of spotting rare species of wild animals.
Tour outline :
Day 01 : Zingchen - Yurutse (3900M) via Rumbak (5-6 hours)
Day 02 : Yurutse - Skue (3100M) via Ganda La (6-7 hours)
Day 03 : Skue - Markha (3800M) (7-8 hours)
Day 04 : Markha - Hankar (4-5 hours)
Day 05 : Hankar - Nimaling (4700M) (5-6 hours)
Day 06 : Nimaling - Chokdo via Kongmaru La (5200M) (6-7 hours) - Later drive back to Leh.
What is included in the cost :
- A trekking guide.
- Transportation to the trekking points from the hotel & back.
- 05 nights accomodation (homestay).
- Breakfast, dinner and pack lunches included.
- Tea & snacks.
- Trekking chits & Wildlife fees.
What is not included:
- Personal insurances.
- Personal tipping to staff.
- Any unforeseen cost arises by natural hazards.
It's a complete trek package.
Let us know for confirmation.