This unforgettable 11 day adventure takes you along a rewarding journey through the pristine region of Aysén. Prepare to be enchanted by the beauty, untouched wilderness, and varied landscapes of Patagonia. Trek into the true spirit of Aysén accompanied by only its unspoiled & unvisited territory. This adventure offers a unique challenge perfect for those in search of something entirely new. Come along to cross rivers, navigate lakes, view glaciers, and hike through the ancient forests of this incredible region of Patagonia.
• A True Off-the-Beaten Path Journey
• Hike Along Remote & Wild Trails Unvisited by Most
• Navigate Lake General Carrera to the Iconic Marble Chapel & Caves
• Hike through Ancient Forests
• Camp in Pristine Mountain Atmospheres with Views of Glaciers
• Cross ´La Joyita´- One of the Wildest & Untouched Territories in this Region
• Enjoy Various Boat Rides & Navigate Up-Close to Glaciers
• Stay Two Nights in the Beautiful Terra Luna Lodge
• An Absolutely Unique & Exclusive Trek Like No Other!
DEPARTURES FOR 2020/2021 & 2021/2022 AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION