The ideal trip for all family types, this 5 day Patagonia experience takes families along an unforgettable and most memorable excursion. Discover ancient caves, primitive paintings, and hill-top views of the fjords and Ultima Esperanza. Step inside the Milodon Cave and navigate by boat up-close to the immense Grey Glacier. Hike among the last wild Patagonia horses where few travelers have been before and tour first-hand an authentic ranch. Experience Torres del Paine and its famous attractions by day, and relax and reconnect by night in our Riverside Camp on the shores of the Serrano River and in a cozy remote cabin. Freshly prepared meals and picnic lunches are prepared to each families´ liking and a local guide assists each group along their day´s activities. Sure to create one-of-a-kind memories along this carefully planned, perfect family trip!
• Discover Primitive Cave Paintings & Visit the Milodon Cave
• Navigate Up-Close to Icebergs & the Grey Glacier
• Hike Among Patagonia´s Last Wild Horses
• Stay in our Exclusive Riverside Camp along the Shores of the Serrano River
• Enjoy a Full Day Photo Safari – Visit Torres del Paine´s Best Highlights!
• Tour an Iconic Patagonian Estancia
• Observe Local Wildlife & Fauna Including Condors, Ñandus & Woodpeckers
• Stay at a Wild Patagonia Horse Camp in a private sector of the National Park
DEPARTURES AVAILABLE FOR 2020/2021 & 2021/2022 SEASON. PLEASE CONTACT A TRIP SPECIALIST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.