Torres del Paine is an immense and vast national park in the heart of Patagonia with many unseen and rarely traversed landscapes!
Escaping the crowds and frequently visited areas, this alternative trek connects you with a privileged discovery of some of the best kept secrets and sights.
Trek along Laguna Verde with views of the Paine Massif as the condors soar and a 360 degree view of mountains, rivers, lakes and glaciers await at the Lago Toro Lookout!
Visit the hidden Pingo Valley, navigate up-close to the Grey Glacier, hike to the Los Cuernos Lookout and to the Cliffs of Cornisas for panoramic views of the Paine River, Pehoé Lake, and the park´s endless valleys. Conquer a challenging trek of Cerro Paine to view the striking iconic three towers, and hike among nature and the park´s diverse fauna and wetlands of Laguna Azul for a breathtaking backdrop!
Rest in our Riverside Camp in the luxury of a private deluxe tent with a spectacular scene of the Paine Massif.
• Escape the Crowds & Travel Along Unseen Landscapes
• Summit Cerro Paine for a New, Striking View of the Iconic Three Towers!
• Trek to Lago Toro Lookout & Explore the Pingo Valley
• Hike Pristine Routes Inhabited by Wild Patagonian Fauna
• Navigate to Grey Glacier’s Immense Icy Wall
• Rest in our exclusive Riverside Camp!
• Explore the Wetlands of Laguna Azul & Three Towers Lookout
DEPARTURES FOR 2020/2021 & 2021/2022 AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS