9 DAYS BACKPACKING THE SOUTHERNMOST TREK OF THE WORLD!
Famous for the grinning, tooth-like peaks that give the circuit its name, the isolated Los Dientes de Navarino route encompasses five bracing days of mountain passes, undisturbed landscapes, glassy lagoons and vast southern skies. This is a remote, adventurous route suited to trekkers chasing a stirring experience far from the crowds of Patagonia’s well-trodden trails.
• Trek the World’s Southernmost Route
• Challenging, Multi-Day, Self-Sufficient Trek on Varying Terrain
• Summit of Mt. Bettinelli
• Unmatched Views of Cape Horn & the Beagle Channel
• Visit Omora Ethnobotanical Park
• Explore Puerto Williams, South America’s Southernmost Town
• Fly Over Tierra del Fuego’s Impressive Darwin Mountain Range
DEPARTURES FOR 2021/2022 AVAILABLE. PLEASE CONTACT A TRIP SPECIALIST FOR MORE INFORMATION & DEPARTURE DATES.