Eco-friendly trek without luggage or transfers. "Les Fizs" is the name given to the cliffs which overlook Lake Anterne and the Passy-Sixt nature reserve located in the Haut-Giffre sub-massif near Chamonix. This trek will immerse us in its secret world where the largest Lapiaz in Europe is hidden, sumptuous lakes such as Lake Anterne and a rich and preserved wild fauna. We may have the opportunity to meet protected animals such as the Bearded Vulture or the Alpine Ibex who have taken up residence there.
This trek is designed for regulars of the mountain world or good walkers who want to discover trekking in the mountains. We will sleep in a refuge in which we will not always have a shower, mainly in a dormitory and we will carry our things for the entire duration of the trek. The guide can help you in advance to prepare your belongings so that you only take what is necessary.
A real original trek from refuge to refuge, this will be perfect to disconnect from the civilized world and reconnect to yourself. More than just a sporting activity, walking is a therapy for the body and the mind. Embark with us on an adventure in the center of yourself.
- Day 1: Sallanches - Refuge de Véran
- Day 2: Refuge de Véran - Refuge de Salles
- Day 3: Salles Refuge - Alfred Wills Refuge
- Day 4: Alfred Wills Refuge - Moede Anterne Refuge
- Day 5: Moede-Anterne Refuge - Bellachat Refuge
- Day 6: Bellachat Refuge - Chamonix.
The price includes:
- Disbursements and advance on organizational costs included
- Supervision by a State-certified Mountain Guide.
The price does not include:
- The drinks
- Routing to the meeting point and from the place of separation
- All that is not indicated in "the price includes"
- Repatriation insurance (compulsory)
Contact me for more information.