South of OUARZAZATE, the chain of djebel BANI dominates the dune waves of CHEGAGA. On foot with camels, we will live from ZAGORA in the middle of a Saharan universe alternating canyons, gueltas, small oases and sparkling ergs.
1st day: wadi FEIJA
Transfer to ZAGORA and the Djebel BANI. Picnic lunch or small restaurant. Bivouac at the FEIJA wadi at the foot of the BANI djebel, about 15 km west of ZAGORA.
2nd day: sidi BOUTWAMA
Climb to the FOUMLAACHAR pass (1027m). we follow the RWIDAT djebel along the TIFEKHSIT wadi to the foot of djebel ABBAS, where we set up camp, at sidi BOUTWAMA (850m).
3rd day: MHASSER canyon
Beautiful day of walking, the canyon of the MHASSER wadi (running water, gueltas, small palm groves, large polished slabs). Bivouac at the exit of the gorges.
4th day: dunes of erg MHAZIL
We leave the wadi in the direction of dunes of erg MHAZIL. After having crossed the tamarisk daiet CHGAGA, we will install the Bivouac in the dunes near the big dune.
5th day: ZAWIATABDENABI
Day in the dunes. Bivouac in the dunes south of ZAWIATABDENABI.
6th day: return
meet in the morning with the Land Rovers back to FOUMZGUIT and TAZNAKHTE and OUARZAZATE or MARRAKECH. Picnic lunch or small restaurant.
- Luggage is always transported by pack mules or a 4X4.
- Participants only carry their belongings for the day (Water, camera ...).
- Living room tent, kitchen tent.
- Two-person tents.
- Individual foam mattress provided.
- Neat traditional cuisine.
Prices: for 3 people (for more or less than 3 people, contact us for new prices).
- Supervision by a qualified Moroccan guide.
- full board during the hike.
- a cook and mule drivers.
- The transfers already mentioned.
Do not include:
- hotels and meals in Marrakech, or Ouarzazate.
- The plane tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- The drinks.
- Tips for the team.
- Personal expenses.
And if you want to see other offers in Morocco: