The W Trek – Torres del Paine’s most famous hike, has made its name for a good reason – it’s unforgettable! Now there is a W Trek that offers the classic highlights – French Valley, Las Torres, & Grey Glacier – with exclusive nightly accommodations in our Riverside Glamping. This W Trek includes the main attractions of Torres del Paine while exploring some of the national park’s unique, lesser-known trails and activities. During this 5 day guided W Trek you’ll hike from an authentic Patagonia estancia where views of the Paine Massif and Andean condors soaring high above accompany you to the Lago Toro Lookout which offers a breathtaking 360° view of the Paine River, Southern Patagonia Icefield, & endless mountain peaks. Trek into the hidden Pingo Valley where the park’s most elusive animal, the huemul, is often sighted and take a boat navigation across Grey Lake up-close to the incredible Grey Glacier. Spend a full-day in search of the pumas of Torres del Paine before visiting the enchanting wetlands of Laguna Azul. Each night you’ll rest and relax in the comfort of a private lotus belle tent along the shores of the Serrano River far away from the crowds and refugios. With spectacular views of the Paine Massif, this ideal camp is just another highlight of this once-in-a-lifetime W Trek experience!
• Visit an Authentic Patagonia Estancia
• See Los Cuernos & the Paine Massif
• Hike to Lago Toro Lookout with 360° Views of Torres del Paine
• Trek the Immense French Valley
• Explore the Pingo Valley & Navigate up-close to the Grey Glacier
• Enjoy a Full Day of Searching for Pumas
• Visit the Wetlands of Laguna Azul
• Hike to the Base of the Iconic Three Towers
• Escape the Crowds & Travel Along Unseen Landscapes
• Glamp each night in our exclusive Riverside Camp!