As temperatures drop and mountains and valleys sleep, trekkers in-the-know take to Torres del Paine’s trails. The winter W Trek connects Grey Glacier, the French Valley and Towers lookout on five days of superb hiking fuelled by crisp air and still landscapes – minus the jostling crowds and cramped Refugios.
• Have Torres del Paine almost to yourself!
• Trek to Grey Glacier, French Valley and Towers lookout
• Five days of beautiful winter hiking
• Peaceful, almost empty trails and Refugios
• Crisp, clean landscapes
• Stay in mountain refugios & a cozy cabin
Chilean Patagonia is famous for its unpredictable weather and the possibility of experiencing the four seasons in one day. Therefore, it’s important to be prepared for anything. The winter climate is dry and cold with temperatures of between -10º C and 10º C. Weather conditions are more stable between May and October. Because trails may be covered in snow and/or ice, it’s highly recommended that hikers bring appropriate gear to accommodate these conditions.