Experienced riders will be talking for years to come about this adventure through Patagonia’s estancias and National Parks. Charismatic gauchos – their laughter, tales and endless “mate” tea – will accompany you as you encounter pampas, hills, valleys and four different glaciers. This 8-day all-included program provides you with everything you need to enjoy the estancias, glaciers, lakes, rivers and waterfalls from the saddle.
• Ride from Torres del Paine to Bernardo O’Higgins National Parks
• Sleep at remote campsites, estancias and hotels
• Experience varied trail conditions
• Ride to Serrano River and Grey Lake
• See Serrano, Grey, Tyndall and Balmaceda Glaciers
• Visit a working ranch
• Navigate through the Last Hope Sound
Prices for season 2019/2020 (valid until April 2020) for 3 riders. Contact us for less.
Our others offers: